For me to handle.
Life, people, stuff, situations.... & whats not. Just when the hols are coming to an end, and when it seems to have picked up speed from July onwards. At least all the shyte's coming now than later..... i s'ppose.
Stayed only a while at Phuture tonight... it was a fuckin' madhouse, the guys/& even girls could have gotten into fights like more than a couple of times. That's why i'm getting really really sick of that place... & hope we could just stay at Mambo while there's still space or just hang at Velvet. Mambo has all the happy vibes & the old skool songs just perk me up :)
Marc, if u're reading, i didn't mean to do it ok? i guess... i'm just a cavalier king charles at heart. & i know you're right... i'm just a crybaby whenever someone's harsh to me ): hearts ok.
Such an irony that my previous entry talked about how people are keeping things... & yet i've found someone close to me keeping certain stuff from me too, which i donno why he hasn't not come clean w me. Perhaps you dunno how much it matters... to me. And i don't even feel like talking to you, without feeling a tinge of betrayal/liar in you.
I've once closed a certain chapter in my life & i've decided not to pick it up again. I've changed, circumstances have changed. I'll be playing by my own rules from now. It's funny how perspectives work.
Feeling emotional, sensitive, heart aches, heart skipping a beat, mediocre.... all the feelings all rolled into one. Do you know how that feels?
I just need that someone to make my day. And things don't seem to be coming my way.... ):
*I'm dying inside to hold you, i couldn't believe what i felt for you*
Life, people, stuff, situations.... & whats not. Just when the hols are coming to an end, and when it seems to have picked up speed from July onwards. At least all the shyte's coming now than later..... i s'ppose.
Stayed only a while at Phuture tonight... it was a fuckin' madhouse, the guys/& even girls could have gotten into fights like more than a couple of times. That's why i'm getting really really sick of that place... & hope we could just stay at Mambo while there's still space or just hang at Velvet. Mambo has all the happy vibes & the old skool songs just perk me up :)
Marc, if u're reading, i didn't mean to do it ok? i guess... i'm just a cavalier king charles at heart. & i know you're right... i'm just a crybaby whenever someone's harsh to me ): hearts ok.
Such an irony that my previous entry talked about how people are keeping things... & yet i've found someone close to me keeping certain stuff from me too, which i donno why he hasn't not come clean w me. Perhaps you dunno how much it matters... to me. And i don't even feel like talking to you, without feeling a tinge of betrayal/liar in you.
I've once closed a certain chapter in my life & i've decided not to pick it up again. I've changed, circumstances have changed. I'll be playing by my own rules from now. It's funny how perspectives work.
Feeling emotional, sensitive, heart aches, heart skipping a beat, mediocre.... all the feelings all rolled into one. Do you know how that feels?
I just need that someone to make my day. And things don't seem to be coming my way.... ):
*I'm dying inside to hold you, i couldn't believe what i felt for you*
No comments:
Post a Comment