Some vent their anger by blogging, but i guess it doesn't really work on me. I'd be too angry for words if i were really that mad... gees. Well, i guess this is an entry written in retrospect cos i was so mad on that particular day that i was thinking, if i blog about it, it'd be titled I wish i could vent my anger by blogging. Haha. Random uttering....
I'm amazed at someone's ability to make me mad/upset/flare up/roll my eyes... umpteen times. ALL WITHOUT MEETING ME for ages!!! I couldnt even recall the last time i met him, imagine the ability. And every time i'd just tell myself, i really am not going to bother about him anymore... then comes the manjaness. Then i'd just lose it, all over again. Damn! I wonder how long it's gonna take this time around...
The hols're coming to an end, and i've been saying that since the end of april. Just that the fear is really nearing... june's almost ending, gonna have a busy july/aug with the NDP - getting involved to clear the CIP hours, finally we're doing something!
I'm still happily slacking my life away, filled with simpang, shopping, movies, mahjong... the irony, i think we zouk more during school term than the hols. I hope it won't be a recurring trend next term tho. haha! I'm gonna do something more productive with my life, next term on! Just let me be, for now.
The other day when i couldnt get a cab at Orchard, i flared up at Marc (poor thing, you... always getting it from me!!! IM REALLY SORRY:() On my way to his house to Wiiiiiii, i thought about how i hate it when people lament, throw tantrums for no apparent reason, without realizing that i do that at times as well. Such double standard, which i abhor... To top it off, i behave this way w/o realizing, or even when i do, i really cannot be bothered about how people feel. Perhaps i should put an end to all these.
Time for some self-discovery, & change. And perhaps a better me at the end of the day, if i ever do succeed, that is. :)
To Rach: Happy Holidaying!!! Bring back lotsa fun for us!
Marcmarc: REMEMBER to catch us after your reservist, before you fly off to here & there... literally. -.-
This leaves us Easties to some quality time tgt. hahah!
Time for some self-discovery, & change. And perhaps a better me at the end of the day, if i ever do succeed, that is. :)
To Rach: Happy Holidaying!!! Bring back lotsa fun for us!
Marcmarc: REMEMBER to catch us after your reservist, before you fly off to here & there... literally. -.-
This leaves us Easties to some quality time tgt. hahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment