Friday, December 08, 2006

Jovan, my man.

I think I have this (bad) habit of being very inconsistent. See, I'm back blogging again. And i'd stop for a couple of days, or weeks, till i find the drive to do so again. Teehee!

I was showing off to Marcass how cute i was.... then i saw Jovan's pictures in my laptop! He looks so adorable that i kept giggling to myself! So here i am, SHARING!

Jovan looking very happy! That's some toy's netting over his head!

This one's funny... with all the bites over his face!

He looks like he's coughing... or choking! Hahaha!

Classic haircut like mini Ah-Wang!
And the way he's standing and the look in his eyes, it's
like some kee-dang pose!!

I was seriously giggling throughout, looking at his pictures.
I've this video clip of him eating sand!!!
He thought it was food and kept saying "mumm mumm"!!
HAHAA!! Can really roll on the floor and laugh.
But i dunno how to upload :\

AND.... Must show off myself also what!!!!

I know where "Squinty eyes" came from...

Some things never change. Like, the way i laugh, i s'ppose.
And the rolls of fats tucked neatly underneath. Hees!

The cute me! Before i become a tyrant of today....

.... Well, was already one in the making!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is like the 147852,000,000 times im seeing your baby photos.......... zZZzzzzz

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHA... it's you only what! there're others who havent seen it yet hokay?!!

BOO.

Cute what.... ):