Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Has Blogger just been bought over by Google? haha. i'm damn slow, i know.

Spent my entire day sleeping... Ain't good at all. It just spells procratination, and honestly, i wouldn't really be bothered BUT the muggers in smu are damn scary. hurhur.. if i were to continue this way, i doubt i could even get my hands on a degree (i hate all you muggers!) >:-(

Calculus quiz was sooo bad today. I didnt know how to do a SINGLE question. Sighs.. serves me right, i know. Yidda yadda... Math and i don't go well. Nadda, not in this life. Nor ever. Cedric jioed me to fail the quiz today together i.e. don't bother to study. Of cos i steadied him and never study. Then he soooo know how to do the paper! Cheated. BOOOO. I felt sorry for not putting any effort told Prof that i'd work hard for calc from today onwards... and she said that i said that ALL the time! teehee.

But seriously, i'm gonna try. i HATE not understanding anything.

Vinson called me earlier! sucha surprise.. and he said he'd help me with calc. woooots! I hope that day would surface, knowing myself so well. *rolling eyes* hahaa

I loveeee my bro! He called and asked which Polo's fragrance i mentioned was nice so i told him BLACK!!! It's my current fave men's fragrance and i guess it's gonna stay for a long time! And he asked me what about the ladies' one. So i suggested Ralph Lauren Style or Romance. AND.......... WHEEEEEES! i've scored myself a bottle of Style!!!! <3


I know i'm being greedy.. but i really love a Chanel's scent. There's this parfum that costs $407 (!!!!) I sprayed in on my top and refused to wash it, yet :p I'm not asking for it laa, way toooooo ex!! This is an understatement! But (cheaper) Chanel fragrances are very much welcome. teehees!


No comments: