Friday, September 08, 2006

Welcome back!

(I previously typed a pretty harsh note to someone, but I've decided to remove it.. Cos i don't exactly know what i want to say... and if that's how i really feel) But anyway, i'd just like to say:

Grow up, and your life might be better.

************************

On a lighter note, I meet up with Ginger and Victor for dinner after school last evening. God knows when was the last godzillion year that I saw Vic! And fuck....... I waited ONE hour for him to pick me up at PS. I was sooooooo angry that I just wanted to go home. I was hungry and irritated. HELLO!?! No one makes me wait for thattttttt longgggggg one can?!!!!!!!

But anyhoots, I decided to be nicer. Cos i havent seen him in such a long while, and there's no point in being angry cos it has already happened. (SEE, im so nicee!!)

Vic is still Vic laa. Cute and as lame shyte as ever. And he's appearently a better driver than i'd expect him to ever be! Ok, I'll see you again next thursday, and for goodness sake, don't tell me you've got tennis at 10pm anymore. Anyways, WELCOME back and i'm glad you're back. 4 years of not seeing you and it's nice having you back... :)

The pics are kinda small.. i simply ripped them off Ginger's weblog :p

Vicky in his new rideee..

That was our sitting arrangement in class!!
How dumb could Teresa Tan ever get?!
(She was a teacher whom the class drove to retirement:)

What else would you expect from class clowns?

Broomieeee & Vickkkky!

That retarded face.

No comments: