I'd like to say....
I've passed ROCKCLIMBING LEVEL ONE, finally!
Really embarrassing and kinda depressing that everyone except me passed during the course. Like, can you absolutely believe that!?! *widen eyes*
I have this feeling that WeiZhong dislikes me that that that that much *-) --> a thinking smile! BUT I PASSED TODAY (by Tiny)!!!!!! :D
Rockclimbing is no easy feat man! The adrenaline is totally there. It's not as extreme as wakeboard or bungee, but it's pretty scary still.. at least to me. Gotta have faith in many aspects, yourself, your moves, the belayer, and the "rocks"!! And it's a good workout! Im having muscle aches now (yea, i know it's cos i dont exercise, heh!)
I hope i'd finally build up that confidence man. And like, get the "balance". hahaa!
AND AND AND !!!!!!
HEE HEE.
:D
P.S. those of you who know what's going on, shuddddup. especially you, babe. you know im talking about YOU. my finger's pointing at you...
2 comments:
u re referring to who????? hahahahha....is it me or le???or simply jus e both of us? HAHAHHAA LOL..woOoOOoo~ so tiny winy~~ lk cherryboy~~~ woOoo~~so cuteeee~~~ =x
o.O
WHEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
:p
Post a Comment