Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nostalgic jc days... err, not really!!

I've actually typed this some time ago.... But came across it when sorting my files. HAHA. complete lameness. Here goes:

How I miss typing a real essay on a laptop. (I’m typing on Word right now)

The satisfaction of having it completed on the dot (because I never seem to complete any assignment before the dateline…) Due to the prior agony of spending hours staring into a blank screen and having mental block - not knowing what to type next.

Gees. Those were the times. And I’m actually missing them! It’s quite fun actually… I think I’ve grown to actually develop a liking towards such a feeling. Mostly, it’s the satisfaction of having my work done. On the dot, or not. HAHA, come to think of it, I hardly had any real History assignment done. I’d usually request (hello, I’m polite ok) from JZ or Ching and I’d just change the font and VOILA! And I usually don’t do any Lit work AT ALL, except for Miss K’s (cos I really like and respect her!) And don’t mention GP. It’s crap…. Thank all lucky stars that I even wanted to attend it. I HATE GP!! (not the subject, but you-know-who). GP was only fun when Irving was around. Cos it’s not even proper lessons! More like, video or music lessons. Hahah!


Oh dear, I was terrible. But I survived! :D

And oh oh, how we’d chat on MSN and bitched about the assignments! Or get help…. (like real useful help of sending to me the completed assignment, heh heh). Or just asking each other, “eh, you finish liao or not?” It really helped to hear a “NO! DAMN IT!!!” hahah. Complete bitchiness.

Close to half a year of not doing any assignments has brought me such nostalgic instincts.

Let’s hope I won’t complain once the work load starts rolling in.

HELL YEAH *roll eyes*, I’d still whine about work. No matter where and when :P

No comments: