I look out for flaws so easily that i'd never be a happy person :(
Don't give me roses unless you're a friend.
Don't give me roses, ESPECIALLY on valentine's day, birthday, anniversary crap days.
I love it when Chuang, Kelly, Ming, Syaf surprised me with a bouquet of roses on V day last year! SO SWEET... they really bought me when i pestered Kel about not receiving roses.
And I've been pestering Ginger for roses on my birthday for like the past 1523 years?? and i still havent gotten them. HELLO???
But roses from guys are just different. I think they're quite crappy.... but surprises are always nice though! Like... a surprise surprise! :D I call that sweet.
How bout me giving guys flowers? i think that's fly too! And what's up with flowers. grrr. they're so overrated. How about just a simple card? Or chocolates? Or bedsheets? At least they're practical..
I think I'm mad.. I think i'm such a difficult person. haha. Complexity is like, my middle name.
I think (i haven't made up my mind) that i like Daisies better. Roses are wayyy too cliche to be true. Why am i even talking about this?! My birthday's wayy over and not like anyone needs to know this. I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT SMTG.. ok! hahah.
and i'm just puzzled about roses and girls. maybe i'm just not your regular girl. i'm not, anyways!
No comments:
Post a Comment